How about something completely different?
Were you looking for a special night? Unconventional? Romantic? Exotic? At GrandValira, you can spend the night in an igloo, at an altitude of 2,350 metres! The GrandValira Igloo Hotel is built entirely from snow. Incredible, but true. It is a real igloo, especially decorated by our artists. Fully equipped and furnished to enable our guests to spend a magical night there. The GrandValira Igloo Hotel comprises five igloos for up to six people in a shared room, and one of them, the Romantic Suite Igloo includes a private WC and jacuzzi. The services at the GrandValira Igloo Hotel also include social areas, such as the bar-restaurant, terrace, public WC and jacuzzi.
Prices per person & night:
Igloo Standard (Adult): from 109€ (Teen) 88€, Sun-Thurs
Igloo Standard (Child): from 67€, Sun-Thurs
Igloo Romantic: (Adult): from 182€, Sun-Thurs
Igloo Romantic Suite: from 338€, Sun-Thurs
Prices on Fridays and Saturdays about 20% more.
What is included?
* Transport by Ratrac Snow Machine from Grau Roig to the Igloo
* Accommodation as booked
* Guided nightime snowshoe route (weather permitting)
* Cheese fondue dinner at the Igloo hotel
* Use of the Igloo Jacuzzi
* Sleeping bags and special bedding
* First ski descent before the opening of the slopes and lifts
* Breakfast at the Tres Estanys (Three Lakes) restaurant in Grau Roig
We have to make
for the Igloo Hotel so...
if you're up for this click on
and let us know your
What's it like spending a night in an igloo?
We know you’ve dared yourself and you’re up for it, but you must still remember a few things: The ambient temperature at the Igloo Hotel is 0ºC, so do take:
* Warm clothing suitable for snow conditions. We recommend you avoid jeans and sports shoes.
* Warm après-ski boots or moonboots.
* Good gloves.
* Spare socks and underwear (This could also include pyjamas).
* Towel, swimwear and flip-flops for when using jacuzzi.
* Two woollen hats (one for the jacuzzi, which might get wet!).
* Torch (flashlight).
* Cash for drinks (although credit cards are accepted).
A sleeping bag is provided for you, together with special cotton sheets that only you will use. The most ideal luggage is a backpack or sports bag. Suitcases are not accepted .